Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 in Review

Wow! 2013 was a great year for the Mattson family!


March brought us our amazing little niece Sadie! She is such a joy to the whole family! A sweet, loving, happy, and beautiful little girl


In April Eric celebrated 10 years as a firefighter with LAFD! What an amazing accomplishment! I am a VERY proud wife :)


In June I graduated with my masters degree in theology with an emphasis is sacred scripture. I can't believe I am really done with school...for now


Also in June I went into early retirement from a wonderful career in teaching. I miss teaching but love being home!


July brought us the best part of 2013, the birth of our beautiful daughter Mary Therese! Our lives are forever changed. We now know a love and joy we never imagined possible. She is the most precious, joyful, lovable, fun, and gorgeous little girl and it's hard to remember life without her.



In October Eric and I celebrated 1 year of marriage. It was an amazing first year and we can't wait to celebrate 50 more!



 2013 was without doubt the best year of our lives! We can't wait to see what 2014 has in store...



No comments:

Post a Comment