Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 4- Breast Feeding

Today I am thankful that I am able to breastfeed my daughter. I have some friends who were so disappointed when they either were not able to breastfeed at all or only do it short term and I was nervous hoping I wouldn't have trouble. Praise God breastfeeding came easy to Mary and I. I cherish the time we spend sitting in the glider with her nursing. She often just gazes up at me and sometimes unlatches just to give me a sweet smile. I love that nursing instantly calms her when anything is wrong and I love that she so easily goes to sleep nursing away. And to top it all off, I love how healthy it is for Mary. Today I am thankful for breastfeeding and look forward to many more months of that beautiful act of bonding with our girl!

Here is some great info on the benefits of breastfeeding
http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/feeding-eating/breastfeeding/why-breast-is-best/breastfeeding-benefits-top-bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment